Do you spend more time in Answers or in Groups on CM?

misunderstood1

Asked by misunderstood1 at 8:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• answers by far. when i first started cm (gee, like 3 or 4 years ago? something like that), i used to go on groups but there was so much fighting and nastiness in all the groups i was in. i found answers and i like it, so that's what i'm on now
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• answers
    i have posted in the groups i have joined but i got very few replys
    more replys in answers, although some not as informative on some issues
    but a good cross section of women, some good and some not so good, but a good variety just the same
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:46 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I used to spend more time in the Answers but still don't like this new Answers format so now I stay in my Groups more.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:38 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yes it gives me a variety of answers to consider and im not just placed my groups..i like it alot better
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have two groups that I actively participate in, and answers. I stayed out of answers until they put the new system in, I was sick of seeing the same "am I pregnant" posts :) I like it now.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:40 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My groups are pretty slow right now and so I'm here at the answers more often.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:40 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Its about even really I answer a few questions here and there then I go do some forums or games in group and later when i have time come back to answers...
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 8:40 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Answers, definitely:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:41 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I used to spend more in Groups, but Answers is more user-friendly, not as many little nit picky rules and easy to use and people not in your groups can give input. I find it easier.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:43 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• plus you can close or delete a question without any rules being broken. Its just about Points in the Answer section.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:48 AM on Sep. 2, 2010