Ever have a lemonade stand?

My 5yo has been dying to do this all summer, so finally we are setting one up this weekend. Have any of you done this? How'd it go, any tips, and what did you charge for what size cup? Also, I'm making fresh squeezed, not from a mix. Thanks for any advice!

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 8:42 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• my brother and I sold kool-aid whenever my parents would do a garage sale... its a huge hit whenever its blazing hot outside :)

I personally can never resist a kid selling lemonade... I always stop and praise them for their entrepreneurial spirit! hahaha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 8:45 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes, did just that this summer called "LEMON AID" for the Haiti victims and did it at my Garage Sale. Very successful. Only problem spent the majority of my time getting ice because of the hot summer. LOL
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 8:54 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i havent done one in years. just get the word out and have lots of procduct.gl enjoy
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:57 AM on Sep. 3, 2010