help

when do you start to get signs of pregnancy? was it about 2 weeks befor you period was due?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 2 weeks before period is due is conception date...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• yeah i first thought i was pregnant about 2 weeks before my preiod was due.. my boobs were VERY firm and hard and big and swollen and i knew it wasnt my period coming because that never happens.. i also usually would get cramps about 2 weeks before my period was due [very light but there] and inever got those...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Everyone's different, some people can tell within a week, and some can't for a while. I didn't find out until I was in my second trimester, but I probably started to feel symptoms around 7 or 8 weeks, and maybe longer. I only knew because I skipped two periods (irregular cycle, didn't think much of the first skipped) and then I was so sick and vomiting that I couldn't eat anything...
    ToxikSedation

Answer by ToxikSedation at 2:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2008