Sleep

On average how many hours of sleep do you figure you get a night? Im just asking my kids have always slept in( which will change soon when my DD goes to school) but I find myself getting less sleep when I should be sleeping in haha

liltxnchic

Asked by liltxnchic at 8:44 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• 6 average
    not enough for me
    NEVER get to sleep in, Never get a nap
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:48 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• 7 or 8 my DD has slept through the night since she was 5 days old and unless she is sick or teething at 2 she is still the same way.
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 8:53 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• 8 to 9. My 7 week old in the last week just started sleeping 9 hours/night so it feels good! My other 4 all slept 8-9 hours/night by 2 months and never stopped.

Answer by missanc at 8:55 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• wow glad to know my kids arent the only great sleepers out there lol My DD started sleeping through the night at 4 weeks and DS around 5. Now they go down around 9pm and DS will wake up at almost 1030am on the dot (9 months old) and DD will sleep til about the same if not a little later... but my thing is Im not ready for bed til around 11 or 12 sometimes and then wake up with DH at like 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 Kids have a routine where is mommas???
    liltxnchic

Comment by liltxnchic (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• about 10, 8 on a bad night, but I go to bed at 8 PM, and get up at 6:30 AM with the kiddos!~
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• 8 to 10 everynight. But my kids are adults not living at home now. When they were little? 4 if I was very lucky.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm in an insomnia phase - so less than 4 hours a night over the past week.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2010