Do you drive or bus your children to school?

Do you have a special reason or are you forced into one of the two options. Or do you do carpools with other moms.

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 9:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in

• I have always driven, it is a big pain considering it takes about 45 mins round trip...there is a bus, but I really don't want my kids on it. Both of my oldest are seniors now, 1 is ready to get his licence which I am looking forward to, unfortunatly my youngest 1st day of pre-school is next week so it all starts all over again
    Tiffsmonty

Answer by Tiffsmonty at 11:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Bus
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• One of the reasons we bought our home its 2 houses from the elementary and three blocks from the highschool. Normally they walk but since its been so hot I do pick up the older ones.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I drive mine to school. I was going to use the bus, since I have newborn twins and didn't want to get them out everyday, but a bus doesn't come to our neighborhood. But luckily I don't have to get my twins out of the car since they have a drive up and dropup/pick up system.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 9:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I drive my son. He actually goes to a school out of our area so the bus for his school doesnt come any where near our house. lol....But I would want to drive him anyways :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:08 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• we live close to the school, so if we are not running late, we walk, if not than I drop him off.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:14 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Both. It depends on my hubby. Normally John will be a bus child (Becuase I dont drive & hubby works nights and sleeps nights. ) but once in a while we'll like to go and get him. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:16 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Bus. We only live less than a mile from the school but she likes the bus. Makes her feel like a big kid to be on the big bus.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:16 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Drive. At school at 7:20! UGH! and doesn't leave until around 5.
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 9:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I drive because we don't have buses.... I have six trips to two school for three kids every day.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2010