cramping...

i have start to cramp today but my cycle is due on sunday is it to early to be cramping today would cramp a day before my cycle would start.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 9:07 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I started cramping before my period. They were different than period cramps, that's how I knew I was pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i had some of the most horrible cramps ever when i got pregnant...it was from implantation...didnt know it at the time tho i just thought i was about to start bleeding any minute but i never did : ) i hope you get what you want!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• my cramps are below my stomach near the bikini cut it's coming an going .
    sexylady35

Comment by sexylady35 (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Im having the same problem now and im 5 days late. I took a preg test but got a negetive that was three days ago?
    msandrews2

Answer by msandrews2 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I am due today (always start in the morning) and having slight cramps every now and then bit had a negative tests today. Hmmmm....
    I guess I didn't really answer your question, but I am in the same boat. You could always try to test, but it may be too early.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 4:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010