What to cook for dinner tonight? :/

Thanks! 3 course meal would be nice :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Its always a production here, so now you've made me actually think about what to make.... Well, seems I have a nice looking pork roast in the freezer and stew meat... Let's hope the pork roast will thaw in time and we will have stew tomorrow! Garlic Buttered Noodles should go nice and maybe some peas, a tossed salad and I think I make some homemade crusty rolls...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:33 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• A huge pork roast with carrots and mashed potatoes,
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 9:40 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• hmm... just cooking for hubby and family?
    Since we're around the corner from fall, I am thinking fall comfort food:
    Roasted baby carrots/parsnips/baby potatoes (tossed in olive oil and salt, left whole, baked at 350 until brown and crisp)
    Pork tenderloin butterflied and rolled up with apple slices, prosciutto, buffalo mozzarella and thyme, browned in the pan then baked in the oven and basted in apple cider and butter
    For dessert, Baked apples basted in cider/sugar/vanilla/brandy/butter/cinnamon stick, and served next to a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream...

Mmmmm I Love fall. If you want any of these recipes written out, email me and i will shoot them to you! :) Happy cooking~!
    CinnamonScallop

Answer by CinnamonScallop at 11:15 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think we're having Baked Tilapia, Butter/Garlic Noodles, and Veggie stirfry.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I just picked a lot of nice leaf lettuce and a bunch of tomatoes, so we'll be having a salad and some nice bakery bread.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• cant go wrong with chicken rice beans corn and roll
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:15 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• salad, pasta with red sauce and veggies, cheesecake
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010