Daddy's First Birthday....

My husband's first birthday as a Daddy is next weekend and I'd like to get him something relatively inexpensive but still meaning full from our month old daughter and myself, but I'm at a loss as to what to get him, Any suggestions ladies?

MummoloMom2010

Asked by MummoloMom2010 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I love the Willow Tree Angels...They have a father/daughter one. They are really beautiful. Also maybe go to somewhere like Hobby Lobby or Michaels and create a craft with her handprints.
    genuinelyblessd

Answer by genuinelyblessd at 9:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• well for my hubbys first fathers day... well first one at home he was deployed during his actual first... i bought an art canvas and finger paints... not expensive at all... and put all of our kids hands on it in different colors... you could even put the babies feet in one color and hands in another. Very meaningful i think. Or maybe a scrab book of ur time together as a family, His new life as a daddy. My husband loves his. It hangs in our kitchen for him to see and tell the story to everyone.
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2010