Could I go to a concert being 30 weeks pregnant?

It is my husband's favorite band, and we had been planning this for quite awhile....Now I realize I will be 30 weeks pregnant! I don't do mosh pits or anything like that obviously I wouldn't and I would try to distance myself from the crowd, being in less populated area and everything. I just really don't know.

B-FigNewton

Asked by B-FigNewton at 10:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Of course you can, unless you have physical restrictions put on you by your OB
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:12 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• It is really up to you and how you feel about it. Also talk to your Dr/OB/midwife about it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don't see why not! If you have any concerns, check with your OB but as long as you aren't in/near a mosh pit or high "frenzy" area, you can still go have fun!
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Go Have Fun I went to a few shows while I was pregnant but double check with your OB
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would! Have all the fun you can before that little one shows up :)
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 10:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yeah I don't see why not... my little one gets all crazy and kicky whenever i'm around loud music, I think she likes it haha
    skip the crowd surfing and pot (not sure what kind of concert this is hahaha)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I played out in our band when I was pregnant for my youngest. He loved it - he actually kicked in time to the music we were playing :) Check with your OB just to be safe, but I think it'll be fine.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I saw Billy Joel and Elton John at 7 months pregnant and I saw Paul McCartney at 8 1/2 months pregnant. No big deal and I had a great time! Enjoy yourself ;-)
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes you can. The baby is well protected in there and won't be bothered at all by the noise. HAVE FUN!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:55 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i went to a heavy metal concert at 39.5 weeks pregnant and had a blast go for it!!!
    wantherout08

Answer by wantherout08 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010