Mud Stains out of white sweat shirt

Child decided to play in the mud while it was raining. I have washed this expensive sweatshirt more than twice and still has stains. I have even sprayed stain remover on the stains that the mud left.

shell70al

Asked by shell70al at 10:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Have you tried Oxyclean? That stuff works miracles!
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 10:22 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I was about to suggest Oxyclean as well! :) they also have an oxyclean spray... I bet the dry cleaner could get it out :) I've discovered this stuff called liquid bluing and although I don't believe it removes stains it certainly makes your whites brighter :) If you hadn't already washed it I would suggest shout pads or spray because that works as well.... Best of luck to you.
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have found if I use oxyclean and spray and wash together and make kind of a paste on a stain I can get just about anything out. Just let it sit overnight then wash. Good luck!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'd try to Oxyclean as a paste on the stain as well. Make sure you don't toss it in the dryer till you check it to be sure it's stain free.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We use CocaCola to get out grass stains and mud from baseball and football pants...it works. Just one can in the washing machine.

OxyClean works too. :)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I like spray and wash or shout..

DON"T DRY IT until the stain it out.. that sets it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Folex - www.folex.com - I think you can get it at most Walmarts - maybe even online if not in the store.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 10:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• OXYCLEAN!!
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010