Same Old, Same Old *Or* New Hottness?

My daughters are 5 and 3.

For her first halloween my oldest daughter was a "little devil". I kept her outfit and for my younger daughters first halloween she was the same thing.

Before you make rude comments I am a non-conventional parent and happen to think this outfit is just too darn cute! So if you don't like it... bite me! ;)

My son is now 5 months old and will be 7 months old for his first halloween and I will be carrying him with us to the grocery stores and places we go to have fun for the holiday. (We don't go to homes.)

Should I do the same thing for him and keep with tradition, or should I dress him differently?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 10:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think you should keep the tradition going. Nothing is cuter then having three generations of pictures with the same halloween custome. And it's halloween.. The devil costume fits!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:52 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think it is a cute outfit for a boy or girl! You should keep the tradition with him!
    B-FigNewton

Answer by B-FigNewton at 10:41 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My 4 year old DD was the Little Devil for her first Halloween when she was just 6 months old. I think it's adorable!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• too cute.. my son was born Nov 8th - I so badly wanted that pea pod one if he was born before halloween..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think its adorable. Keep the tradition.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• :) I thought it was adorable too!
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Sep. 2, 2010