what could it be?

well i had sex about a week ago and i ovulated the next day after i had sex could it be possible to tell if you might be pg?because today i was experiancing this pain in my stomach where my belly button is at like if in the inside something was pulling my tummy in and it hurt.has anyone felt this way before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• no, and your uterus is nestled behind your pubic bone, way way below your belly button.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• No, you can't find out as of yet,

But test within 4-5 days before your period,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• While it's possible for pregnancy to make your belly button hurt, it shouldn't happen until your uterus grows to the point of pushing against it, usually around 5 months in. It is possible to have symptoms this early, but I doubt that would be one of them.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2008