my So is away ...

he's away for the weekend, and maybe its just because im pregnant, but i miss him so much! i dont have a way to call him either because hes in mexico and his phone doesnt work down there, but i mis him like crazy!! i hate sleeping by myself too....i usually use him as my body pillow being pregnant its really comfortable... :( sigh.....HOW DO YOU GUYS DEAL WHEN YOU MISS YOUR SO/DH/BF LIKE THAT AND HES GONE FOR A FEW DAYS?? :(

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:36 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When I'm facing stress, but not in a stressful situation, I self-teach an interesting subject. Think of the endeavor that could be in interest of your SO or to your baby. This will soothe your mind.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 4:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i wont sleep unless my SO is in my house. not that im worried that he's doing something, i don't feel comfortable sleeping in my house unless he's there..security thing.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Try being a military wife! My husband was deployed from the time I was 2 months pregnant until Ava was 10 months old. The best advise that I can give you is STAY BUSY! You hardly notice how fast time goes by when you stay busy. Read yourself to sleep or watch TV before you go to sleep to keep your mind off of missing him at night. being since he is only gone for the weekend, you could invite a girlfriend over to keep you company during the weekend. Good luck and he will be home before you know it!

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 5:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• My hubby has been gone almost five months and i am 6 month preggo he is due back next sept... i agree with avasmommy810 just keep yourslef busy read a good book get a movie just something to occupy your mind!
    norella25

Answer by norella25 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2008