is it normal??

is it normal to feel pains at the top of ur stomach?? i mean i cant even touch it w/o fire shootin down my stomach. i am 40 wks and 4 days and i dont understand it my doctor doesnt act like he cares so i have no one to go to and it only happens when i laying down then it hurts so bad i can hardly breathe sumtimes. wat is it?? wat to do??

the_warrixs1223

Asked by the_warrixs1223 at 3:57 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah thats normal, your so far along everything is jam packed in there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• go to another doctor and tell him u want that kid out of there as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Your baby compresses your insides and lungs significantly. Your lungs only have about 2/3 the capacity that they usually have. Instead of lying on your back try lying on your left side to sleep. You could also prop up your upper body with extra pillows to take some pressure off of your entrails and lungs at night. The only way to completely solve this problem is to deliver. I would NOT suggest requesting on induction. Your baby will come when he/she is ready. I went 42 weeks and 4 days with Ava. My doctor kept pushing me to go through with an induction. Finally, because my doctor was pushing me so hard and making me feel like a bad mom, I relented to the induction...it was a BIG mistake. Ava had difficulty breathing when she was born due to weak lungs. She spent a week in ICU. I wish I would have waited.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 5:19 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• waiting could harm you and the little one...dont wait too long.

call the dr
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2008