im going to talk to my doctor on monday, but in the meantime...

what should i do? i feel very dizzy and lightheaded i dont want to move too much because that makes my heartrate faster and higher. my SO is usuall here to comfort me... what should or can i do to help my breathing??? :( im about to go to bed but it gets worse when im going to bed i dont want to lol..

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:12 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I hope the best for your health.

Being that tomorrow is a holiday, will you still be able to see your doctor? Or will your visit be next week Monday? If next week, call a local hospital (today) to speak to a nurse.

I would personally say to sit up during the day. If you lay down and then suddenly rise, your blood pressure will jump. Rise slowly to standing, then walk slowly. If standing, keep standing. But please don't up-and-down, from sitting to standing.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 4:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• drink more water and some juice i get that way too and i agree call some one as soon as you can
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:29 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• it's normal to get light headed and dizzy, but call your dr. anyway just to be sure.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Its very normal for the little one to get u light headed,
    and i had the same problem, with the heart beat, they said i was so small *torso* that the baby was pushing up my heart making it work faster i have no idea ,

but i would consider, going to the ER, if you beleive its your blood pressure.
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:58 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• DO U SMOKE? IF SO THAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM I WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING WHEN I WAS PREGNANT IT WAS SO BAD I COULD FEEL IT WHEN MY HEARTRATE PICK UP SPEED!
    nikkipooh2007

Answer by nikkipooh2007 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008