Have you ever had lust for another man- while married?

I'm in a happy marriage, been with him for 31 years......our sex life is probably the best its ever been- now that our children have grown and moved out, we're finding the freedom to spend much more quality time together.

My problem? I have the hots for my boss. We've worked side- by -side for 4 years and in the work environment- we are an awsome team together. In the last 3 years, the boss and hubby have become fishing/hunting buddies. It's not unusual to have the boss at our house for the weekend, or at any of our family events.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• He is your work husband.And you've built up a relationship for 4 years.I think it is normal.I'd just think of him during sex with your husband.I know it is wrong.Everyone does it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Yes, I have had occasional thoughts of lust for him in the past, but they were more on the scale of the lust I have for, say, a movie star or rock idol, no big deal. I'd never say or do anything towards those feelings and they would pass.

Lately, I'm worried.....I have to work to keep myself in check and not drop suggestive flirts at him, I think if I did, it'd be all over for both of us. I value my marriage, vows and family. But this feeling just wont go away.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i think it's normal. be cool.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:09 AM on Oct. 12, 2008