have you heard about the fort bragg infant deaths?

on aol, they said 10 babies between 2 weeks and 8 mos had died at fort bragg samples from the wall show toxic chinese drywall, we had this problem w house in va and i know ft bragg is nc, so if you know anyone living there or near w babies please let them know, this is so scary!

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I read about that the other day, how tragic
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• That is SO scary.
    rockinmomto2

Answer by rockinmomto2 at 11:09 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• So this isn't Ft Bragg California?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• no, its north carolina i didnt know there was another fort bragg lol let me double check the post
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• reread it its north carolina
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• That's INSANE! The military might be looking at some lawsuits...those are lives lost...I couldn't imagine...this is so sad...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i cant believe people are still living in house built w that drywall, i thought if your house was built during a certain time period you were suppose to remove that and check, and yes the base should have known when they built and the possibilty of toxic drywall
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I live here in Fort Bragg, and that is not true! They redid the nursery 4 years ago, and it was done up to standard! They have proven this! I have had a baby there, and I am going to have another here! Seems like bored people! Me and my friends read up on infant deaths in ft. bragg, and there has been 10 (correct) but that was BEFORE they tore down the hospital nad built a new one!!!! Check your facts before you type!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2010