shortness of breath

i know towards the end of our pregnancy's we get shortness of breath becuase baby pushes up into our lungs.. and i experienced that with my first 2. im on my 3rd and only 11 weeks and feel when im in the middle of talking, im always trying to catch my breath. i dont remember it this early with my other 2. i just saw my dr 2 days ago, didnt mention the breathing(because i didnt really notice it till yesterday). she listened to my chest and lungs and said everythings fine.is anyone else experiencing this this early on??

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 4:58 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No I didn't experience shortness of breath during my pregnancy. However, I had to eat smaller meals because the pregnancy pushed up on the stomach. I realized this when I ate a full meal at a dinner party. I had piercing pain. The pain only occured again during another full meal, but not during the smaller regular meals, like a bowl of cereal or a slice of meat and bread.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:41 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I am 23 weeks and have really been noticing it. I have to sit down alot during the day and just walking from my kitchen to my family room has me out of breath. I remember being out of breath towards the end, not the middle. So this is strange for me. I can't imagine how it will be later, if it's bad already! I have to ask my dr at my next appt.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 10:41 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I am 28 weeks, and i feel the same way
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I USE 2 GO THROUGH THE SAME THING BUT IT WAS MY HEART RACING AND I WENT 2 THE DR. AND HE SAID EVERYTHING WAS OK EVEN WHEN IT DIDNT FEEL LIKE IT!
    nikkipooh2007

Answer by nikkipooh2007 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• it's normal in all your stages of pregnancy!! but im only 11 weeks!! i dont think theres anything wrong, but i know now what the hell im in for breathing wise later in pregnancy
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2008