Why are women so mean?

So I posted a question. I need some advice about something very personal and the moms on here just made me feel worse. And I did nothing wrong! So I would like to know why the women on this site are so mean to me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Because some people can only feel better about themselves by tearing someone else down.

Remember that the court of public opinion has no jursidiction.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I think it may just be all about interpretation. Maybe you just misinterpreted what they were trying to say. It could be possible that they had no ill intent when answering your question and maybe you mistook their answers for personal attacks.

However, maybe they WERE trying to irritate you. If this is the case, just ignore them. Some people (not just women) TRY to irritate people just because it makes them feel that they have power over you. Just don't let it bother you. Don't let them get to you...that's letting them "win".

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 5:40 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Well it could also be possible that your question wasnt necessary and it was just annoying... like women on here keep asking "could i be pregnant". that much stupidity makes me mad. Some questions can be answered when those women have a little bit of common sense.

Other than that I agree with qdiamante, some women are just bitches that want to tear people up.

Dont feel bad or anything, just let them talk. Best is, you just ignore them
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• My guess is...they feel bad about themselves and putting someone down makes them feel better. I ignore them.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:09 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I understand where you are coming from, not that I ever posted and got those responses but that I read the responses of others. I actually left a couple of groups on cafemom because of this. Usually the larger groups and more generic groups have more drama in them. I actually took some cafemom breaks a couple times because I couldn't stand it.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2008