embarrasing problem adult content

I have had a recent problem with a sound of air but from my vagina, its since i had my baby but i had a c section. its only sometimes , like when i have a period, but its uncontrollable , so if im in company and get up or walk itll just happen . Then people think i am passing tons of gas and what am i supposed to say , oh sorry its just my vagina. HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Health

• i think it is called a queef..lol not laughing at you but just crackin up. This can happen during sex as well and it is uncontrollable..maybe you could ask your doctor.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You're just getting air trapped in there from the sound of it, I'm guessing that even though you had a c-section you'd have dilated a fair amount and your body will still be recovering. I'm not sure what the technical name for air in that area is, but it happens to all of us, especially after things like sex. Embarassing but normal, I think...
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 11:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think this would be a question for your doc. I've never heard of this happening. Sorry, that would be embarrassing.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 11:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You can try doing some keegles to see if that might help. Squeeze and hold to try strenghthening it up... Darling I'm sure a lot of people experience the same thing :)
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Have you been doing keegels? That would be a good way to tighten your vagina back up. Contract the muscles and hold for five to ten seconds and release, do it again....
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 11:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• OMG I have had this happen too! DURING SEX... how awkward! I rather walk around and have people think that Im farting up a storm than to queef during sex... its quiet embarrassing! I would ask your dr... I dont have it much anymore (thank gawd!!!) Maybe its from what you are eating....? Ask your dr for sure, especially if its bothering you so much!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• When anything is inserted in there, the inward motion has the potential to push air from the outside in and it collects. The removal of the object no longer plugs up her vagina and the queef happens. Women experience it during sex depending on what position they're in - and it varies.

You might both want to explore different techniques in sex. It sounds like either he was blowing directly in your vagina during the oral sex, or his fingers caused the air buildup. Switch it up and try different things - i. how bent the fingers are or stop blowing.

In coital sex, the likelihood of queefing during doggiestyle is higher than most other positions.

For those who are unsure: Queefing is very normal! The sound of it may be embarrassing and unexpected but there is nothing wrong with you.

elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 11:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Kegels will help
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010