Just curious

Just curious on how many of ya don't kiss your hubby in a daily basic?
The reason I ask is because I remember when my hubby and I first started dating we well kiss every single minute now it's every now and then boring!!!!

So I thought I would ask ya ladies and see how many of ya are in my shoes and how you feel about that!!!!!!

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 11:18 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Your talking about making out? Kiss to make your knees weak? Well never. I swear I wish for it. I dream of it, I try to initiate it. NOT HAPPENING. I been married 25 years it is dead and gone.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I do when he leaves for work, when he gets home from work, when we pass each other in the hall, when I'm cooking & he comes to get something to drink, when we sit down to dinner, when we lay down to go to bed....basically we kiss any chance we get!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I do when he leaves for work, when he gets home, and any other time I think of it. To me the kiss is a way to say "I love you."
    We celebrated our 40th anniversary in July.

Answer by Bmat at 11:20 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• we make sure that we kiss when we say good bye. and try to kiss several more times each day. we had a time when our marriage was falling apart when we would go over a week between kisses. one thing we said we would change is how often we kissed. so far it is working.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We kiss every day, multiple times a day. It is just second nature, I should stop and count to see how many times in a day we kiss. Off the top of my head, I would say at least 5.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Ooh I kiss my hubby all the time! He just has lips meant for kissing. LOL
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Nope, we don't kiss every day. Not a real kiss anyways. He'll kiss me on the forehead or cheek when he leaves for work and we'll give a quick peck before bed but that's it. We have faded into an old boring married couple.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:36 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I know what you mean I tell him why don't we kiss as often; he say's because I don't try to OK!!!!
    By kissing I mean french kissing not just a tap kiss; I do that I just don't have anymore tongue kiss like when we were younger and we first meet.
    elisabellaguna

Comment by elisabellaguna (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I totally agree with you Orionsgirl . I feel like are relationship is gone bad I know I love him and I know or at least think he still loves me.
    elisabellaguna

Comment by elisabellaguna (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Sep. 2, 2010