Would you donate your experiences?

I am interested in hearing from mothers seeing if they would be interested in donating their experiences from pregnancy, birth and beyond, to help create a comprehensive guide book of real life experiences and advice for new mothers and mothers to be??? ....i.e wives tales that worked for you...what off the lid ideas helped you cope , what is your time out "me time" first choice....Thoughts ladies??

jo79

Asked by jo79 at 6:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in General Parenting

• ofcourse!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 7:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I think it's a great idea.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:52 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• That would be neato!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 12:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• love to participate
    AlabamaGrl

Answer by AlabamaGrl at 1:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Sounds like a nice idea...Lord knows no pregnancy is the same, would be nice to have stories and information from all walks of life.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• hey guys, thanks for the interest!!! YAY! if you are interested in seeing this book happen, can you pls send me a message with your email address?? either that or email me at daryl-jo1@hotmail.com thanks again ladies
    jo79

Answer by jo79 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2008