detox

detoxing tips? I'm going to start a new lifestyle but first I would like to detox. Any tips? I'm starting to see results in my waist but I need more help.

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 11:25 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• BE CAREFUL! Most detox diets are extremely unhealthy because your body isn't getting the nutrients that it needs. They usually recommend consulting a doctor. I would do some research. You will have to increase your water intake by A LOT! I would consider doing something like a juice diet, there is lots of information available. You can look on www.about.com and type in detox diet or juice diet....
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Eat healthy and exercise. Detox is a short term thing that can backfire when you go back to eating food.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 11:26 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have never detoxed and have still had great results with this website. :)

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

They have the diet aspect and also a healthy living side. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Your body is made to get rid of toxins every day. If you a re eating enough fruits and vegetables and getting enough fiber you will detox naturally. Give it time, you didn't get where you are overnight and you can't fix it overnight.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 9:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2010