Hi! I'd like to find other moms who pegnant now. I'm on bed rest for pregnancy period. Just would like to find some friends here to comunicate. Thanks you, Mary maryusq@list.ru

My pregnancy period is not easy, trying to keep myself busy as much as i can for a now. I live in Melbourne and looking for girls who I can chat with, or call , to meet iventually :) thank s everybody, Mary

maryus

Asked by maryus at 11:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I dont mind chatting..
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don't mind chatting either.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 11:44 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Me either.. Im pregnant! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:48 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• well im not pregnant anymore but would love to talk if you just want to! I was put on bed rest for 6 weeks during my last pregnancy due to an almost miscarriage. I know how it feels to be laid up and not be able to do much!
    kcangel3303

Answer by kcangel3303 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Go to your groups tab and click Search Groups. I'm sure there has to be at least one group for moms on bedrest, and I know there are a lot of pregnancy groups.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• im not pregnant but i always have time and im here if you just wanna chat
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2010