No mom You can't!!!!! adult content

Ok..... my mother wanted me to go over to her house one day and put some pictures I took of my boys on her computer so she had updated pics of them. Well I have a 16gb flashdrive full of every picture i ever owned (weather it ones i took or stole from friends and family online). Well my husband and I like taking PERSONAL PICTURES of each other. I had them of course on the flashdrives too. When I went to the bathroom my mom went to that folder and saw his "WANG" lol. Now she keeps asking me for a picture of it!!! How can I polietly but firmly tell her NO!!

melby1317

Asked by melby1317 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL! Just give her that look & tell her she would burn her retinas if she looked at it!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• OMG. Call her a wierdo and laugh it off. LOL. Tooooooo funny!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:56 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• OMG....in this case im not even sure you need to be polite...she is being rude so y should it matter? tell her no way and that she needs to find a new way of getting her pics...of grandkids or otherwise!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would tell her how you feel about the fact that your mother wants to look at your husband's naked body. This is weird. I don't know that there is any easy way to be polite.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:59 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I kinda feel like its my fault for having them on the flashdrive but at the same time I told her to stay in the folders with my boys ONLY!!!! So she was the one being nosy.
    melby1317

Comment by melby1317 (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• WTH!!!! Just tell her no! That's just sick and wrong. Does she keep pictures of her other children's penises? Then why her Son in law?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• she claims its becasue (and im not saying this to brag) she has never seen one that size and she cant believe it.
    melby1317

Comment by melby1317 (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I am 37 with 3 kids. My oldest a girl. She is 18.. Now as a mom.. I am nosy.. its natural. .. So next time, if your going to take her a flash drive with grandkids pics... just put it on a flash drive by themselves. Now, if you have a good relationship with your mom, sit her down. Explain to her, it bothers you that she is asking to see naked pics of your husband.
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 12:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Wow... I don't even know how to reply to that one. My husband and I don't take those kinds of pictures, so I can't really relate. I just keep seeing that whole scenario being played out in my head. My mom would probably die of embarrassment if that happened, not ask for pictures.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010