using Dr. Brown's bottles......

do you have a special routine for cleaning them and all their parts? do you put them in the dishwasher? do you use one bottle for several feedings and then get a new, clean one or do you use a clean one every time?

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used a new bottle every time and rinsed them thoroughly then ran them through the dishwasher with all the pieces apart.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My SIL used those things...crazy! She did put them in the diswasher but not as often as I would have. I used Avent
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I put them in the dishwasher after every feeding so we run the dishwasher every day... there are way too many parts to not wash/serilize them every day.
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 12:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i must not understand dr. brown's bottles, but why wouldn't you have to clean them every time? just curious? i know they have the additional pieces inside the bottle but that's it. :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Clean one every time and I throw them in the dishwasher
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010