How to "get in touch" with your sexuality...

I don't mean knowing whether I'm gay or straight. I know I'm 100% straight. I mean how do I find that inner sexual being, "sexpot"...whatever you want to call it...I want to find her!! I don't want to have sex with every man I come in contact with...I just really want to feel like a sexual person...am I making sense?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• strange, I saw this question earlier and gave someone elses response a thumb up. Maybe you asked in two different catagories...
    Anyways I'm trying to figure out the same thing, but I have noticed that lately I've started masturbating more and that makes me want it more, therefore I go to my husband more.
    Take time out for your self and please yourself, you might be surprised how it helps with the sexual frustration that you don't know you have until you start pleasing it.
    cuteasabutton78

Answer by cuteasabutton78 at 12:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Read the book The Good Girls Guide To Bad Girl Sex
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2010