How can I be so lonesome

I have my hubs and my kiddos but no friends to speak of. I use to enjoy my time to myself and now I'm all down about it. I live in SC and it has turned out to be the most unfriendly and unaccepting state. The women I have met either stabbed me in the back or tried to sleep with my husband. AM ALONE IN SC?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• well thats it, you have no outside adult interaction, except...THIS and as great as the net is its not "quite" enough and doesn't replace real people. I'm there too.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I know this isn't enough, it's just people here because I am tattooed. Hubs is in the air force they aren't real friendly because I don't fit in.
    MommyInk2

Answer by MommyInk2 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Iam from SC. I got four kids. You will meet ppl like that ... I dont have many friends ethier.
    seasnakesc

Answer by seasnakesc at 3:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Look on meetup.com

They have all types of groups you can attend. I found an awsome moms group on there
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2010