What do you think of Ke$ha? adult content

Overall I think she isn't a very moral singer....here is PluggedIn's review:
Ke$ha is not one for deep introspection, but we can at least say that, if her songs are any indication, she enjoys "living in the moment"—a decent attitude so far as it goes. …

ObjectionableContent

But Ke$ha goes far beyond decent. Hit single "TiK ToK," with its references to brushing her teeth with Jack Daniel's and boys trying to "touch my junk," is simply a warm-up for Ke$ha's party-'til-you-throw-up-in-someone's-closet devotion. With Ke$ha, the typical one-night stand has been cut into, say, one-hour increments, leaving said night open for, well, more than one night. On "Blah Blah Blah," she explicitly tells a boy to stop making small talk and have sex with her in the back of her "Car-ar-ar," or perhaps in "the back with the Jack and the jukebox."
The rest: http://www.pluggedin.com/music/albums/2010/kesha-an

fairyelise

Asked by fairyelise at 12:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• Personally..Honestly...I think she is a dirty little drunken slut.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:16 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• something I don't quite like about her either. I don't know what it is.Other than how she looks and the songs I've heard, I don't know much about her.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I like her, I like her music! I think she's a blast. Seriously, none of that stuff bothers me, it's all in fun. Why does everyone have to make such a big deal out of stuff like this? I just don't get it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i like her music!!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• She's soooo original... Can you sense my sarcasm??
    modaddict17

Answer by modaddict17 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I agree with most of you, except Sabrina..no offense.
    I really think it might leave a negative impact on today's generation.
    fairyelise

Comment by fairyelise (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i like the sound of the music, not the words
    swl657

Answer by swl657 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Just another performer with a schtick.

Everyone said Elvis, The Beatles, the Stones, Marilyn Manson, etc. were going to "ruin" society too.

Personally, I think society is ruining itself. It's just looking for a scapegoat.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I like Kesha. I like her music. I admit her lyrics aren't that fantastic for easily offended ears, but so what? Half of the other musical artists out there have worse lyrics in their songs than she does. People just have to find something to hate about everyone.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I haven't listened to a whole song long enough to be offended by the lyrics...I'm offended by her voice!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010