I need some advice!!! PLEASE ladies

So I am on the pill and I have been reading that when your on the pill that you dont really have a period and that the bleeding is just the effect of the hormone be taking away. I have enver missed a pill i have taken them 7 hours plus later than i was supposed to. I smoke weed and ciggerttes i have heard that weed can lower the effectiveness. I Have been gaining weight my boobs have gotten bigger and are sore. I feel sick every morning and some i throw up. I am really super tired and hungry all the time lately. Do yall think i could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Like someone else mentioned, the pill isn't 100% effective. I can't say whether or not you're pregnant but sometimes birth control can make your body seem like it's pregnant. I would talk your symptoms over with your dr - if you're not pregnant you may want to change your pill. There are a tons of different kinds out there with different levels of hormones in them. I've even been on one that made me depressed and overreact to everything the week I took the white pills (took me a few months to figure out what was causing it) - you may just need to find one that works better for you.
    Autumn317

Answer by Autumn317 at 7:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• take a test or ask a dr to know for certain. I wouldn't depend on internet stranger's wild guesses to make a life changing decision.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• if you've had sex, you definitely could be pregnant. the pill isn't 100% effective, whether you smoke pot or not.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would go take a test but I would say you could be pregnant, I would either take a test or stop smoking marijuana and cigarettes until you know for sure, don't want to potentially hurt an innocent child!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I was on the pill at one point and smoked both and had NO issues. Anything could happen though, just take a test if you are concerned. And keep in mind too, your body changes every so often so your menstrual symptoms will change-I feel all those sometimes when my period is coming along. But every time I thought I was preggo (including this time) I chose to take a test rather than rely on a question on the internet for people to guess on.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Take a pregnancy test. That's the only way you'll know for sure.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2010