Triangle bangs

Do you think someone with a small/average forehead can get away with them? I usually see them on persons with large foreheads and I'm not sure they'd lay properly on me. I've tried all kinds of bangs, the latest being side bangs WHICH I CANNOT STAND! I need to have some kind of bangs, I feel they soften my features but what I have now just ain't working.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Its kind of hard to tell without seeing you...I'd suggest doing what I did. Go to a salon and tell the hair dresser "I want some bangs that work for me and make me look good. Do what you will." I love the haircut she gave me, especially the bangs.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• What are triangle bangs?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think there's a website you can go to and try to have it uploaded and see how it looks on you! I don't know what it is.. But I asked a Hair question once and someone mentioned a site! I hope you can find it! I lost my 3' foot long hair to Chemo. So I have to wait on bangs and hair! I wish you the best!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i feel like they are too easy to turn into a mullet! If you have a small forehead do you really need bangs?
    would long layers work instead?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i dont know what triangle bangs are...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:14 AM on Sep. 3, 2010