Quick question...

So, first off, I have no time to visit the doctor, and I have no one to watch my Dd when I do go, so that is currently out of the question..When my Dh has more time and is able to take off work, I plan to go to the doctors for this.

I was having some preggo symptoms in June, so I took a test or two and they were neg. So, I scheduled my yearly pap smear and physical. The doctor said nothing was wrong and my Mirena IUD was in fine. So, I thought, cool beans. Then my next two periods were brown. I had one in June and then one in July. They weren't just brown, they were really thick and the one in July was almost black. I was very concerned, but everyone on here just said it was old blood, no worries. Well, August went by with no period at all, no bleeding. I have not had anymore pregnancy symptoms at all since mid June. I was practically having morning sickness though, and that's why took a test.
What could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Health

• It may be the Mirena
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Take another pregnancy test - but I've heard that mirena can stop your periods altogether.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• How long have you had the Mirena in? Could it be your body adjusting to that? Could you take another pregnancy test just to see? I think it's pretty much impossible to get pregnant with Mirena...best of luck to you!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• you could just be gettin used to the birth control. I took yaz for three months, BLED FOR 3 FREAKIN MONTHS!, and I had to quit taking it.
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Go and see another Dr for a second opinion.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would be getting a second opinion.. it never hurts and you will make yourself feel much better!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010