Has anyone lost their relationship then had their partner come back?

Was the relationship better because of it? Did it last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Actually my hubby and I divorced and then got back together. We both think our relationship is better now. We feel we are lucky and that we are stronger as a couple. I did not realize how much I love him and he did not realize how much he loves me. :) My ex-husband is my husband again! Lol!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 10:55 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• LOL Raybell....., Congratulations girl!! No.... I can't say we got better....it just got worse & worsE & worSE & woRSE & wORSE & WORSE..... get the picture LOL
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• My dh and I filed for divorce in 2004. It was ready to be final. All it needed was our final signatures and the 2nd payment. He came crying back. We never finalized it and got back together. We had another child and bought a house. But things didn't change. He didn't change. He was on his best behavior all for about 6 months then it was back to the same old crap. I made him leave last night and am filing for divorce. If i knew then what I know now, I would NEVER have given him a second chance. (really like a 10th change)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I left my hubby for reasons I dont want to go into but I can tell you this...his behavior was part of it. But, I also realized I was being an uptight you know what...once I losened up...and made him get some counseling...we hooked back up. Don't get me wrong, it's been hard but it's working and it's a lot better than it was. By the way we have been back together for 3 years now. Good luck girl! If it's getting worse and worse then I would just try to end it mutually on good terms. Sounds like you are both suffering trying to make it work. But then again, at one point our relationship seemed like it was getting worse and then BAM, it changed.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:26 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• yes, many times. I am beginning to see a pattern! I'm beginning to accept this as the way our relationship is going to go forever. Together then apart then together then apart. It's sort of crazy but I think it's starting to work for us!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Well my ex and i never married, but we have broken up and then tried to make it work at least 5 times because we were in love and wanted to make things work if for nothing else then for our daughter's sake. everytime we tried it was worse then the last time because all the old paranoias and hurt feelings came out so much sooner. We eventually just gave up on trying to make it work. I do love him and always will, and he's said the same, but as a couple we just dont work.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• yeh sometimes they get the chance to see they really had it good there are alot of negative influences these days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My man and I separted and got back together.We decided we will stay together till we get old no matter what
    Anonymous