What is your daily schedule?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Sun - Clean kitchen, make school schedule (we homeschool)
    Mon - Laundry (bedding), clean bedrooms
    Tue - Clean bathroom and classroom
    Wed - Clean living rooms
    Thur - Laundry (clothes/towels), clean laundry room
    Fri - Organize coupons, make weekly meal plan
    Sat - Kitchen inventory, Grocery shopping

Throughout the week, I do bible study, library trips, lapbooks (homeschool thing), car wash, etc....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• It all depends on if I get a call to substitute teach or not. They start calling around 5am, and I usually know for sure by 7 if I'm going to work that day or not. If I get an early call, I've got to hustle to get the kids and myself up and around for the day and call my cousin or sister to sit. If not, I get up and around at my own pace and make the kids a better breakfast. Whether I sub or not, I make myself clean for one hour a day and I try to keep up on laundry as it comes in...mostly since my maternity clothing options are limited and I refuse to buy more. At night I have homework and work a few hours a night as a tutor for my college. I'm usually up way later than the kids doing schoolwork. I will admit, on the days I have to work both jobs, the house doesn't get as much attention as it should.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I don't have one simply because I HATE routine! I try and make each day of my life as different as possible. One reason that I like my job is because it's never the same each day, and I'm not in an office all day. However, now that I have a baby I'm going to have to start to get him on at least a bedtime schedule!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2008