Does anyone know of the best website to go to where I can get into selling adult products from home;online? adult content

There was one that I looked into, however, I forgot that name of the site(company).This company allows you to have your own website to get started and no money to invest unless you prefer. You make your money by having parties and selling from your site.

mommy1245

Asked by mommy1245 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• www.pureromance.com I love these products!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I am not familiar with any of them that do that. I work for Pure Romance but all of the companies I am aware of require an initial investment to get your supplies to do parties at home. I would worry about the legitimacy of one that sounded too good to be true. If you would like more information, please feel free to message me!
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Thanks Ladies! THe both of you took it right out of my mouth! Is it profitable.?? I asked my husband if he thought my friends and family would buy and he said yes.. I guess it's better to buy from someone you know, right? Instead of going directly to a store.?
    mommy1245

Comment by mommy1245 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• It is very profitable and so much fun! I will send you a private message with some stats and details and you can feel free to contact me with any questions! I loooooove this job!
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yes i have the site its by invitatioin only sexy4you let me know if you want to sign up. ill send you the link. its your business so you name it what you want.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I actually found it; at first I thought it was pureromance.com but it is funlove.com .What you do is make cash by premoting fascinations products. Thx again to all.
    mommy1245

Comment by mommy1245 (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010