Postive OPK for 5 days, then Negative, then a DARK positive again the very next day???

I know I have been posting my scenario... but it keeps getting weirder leaving me with more of a persistent need to find answers!

Please read below and help me get some answers. Thank you!

I took OPK tests all last week (all were negative as to be expected) However, the line was getting darker.
My LMP was August 13 (and I am a 25-27 day cycle person). On Friday (Aug 24th I had EWCM). On Saturday (Aug 26) I got the darkest positive line I've ever seen!
Same thing (the test line darker than the control) for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. (SO 5 days in a row of DARK positives!) Then Yesterday afternoon the surge seemed over as I got a pretty decent NEGATIVE- I did the test again last night and it was negative... However I just did another one and it was a dark line POSITIVE again.
I have never had this happen. I used OPKS last month and it was only positive for 2 days last month.
We have BD a lot. I am wonderin

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 1:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ... if I ovulated and if so when? I am wondering if this kind of thing has happened to others? If so- did you get pregnant the same cycle of numerous +OPKs?

I even tested with other brands etc...so I know it's not the tests. I am NOT on any drugs. However- I take Omega 3 fish oils, tons of B vitamins, multi vitamin, baby aspirin, and Vitex and Maca.
    (I also do have issues with low progesterone and had to supplement during my last pregnancy...but I have lost 3 early pregnancies... between my two children (Kevin 4 and Vivian almost 2).

Thanks for reading this- I know it is lengthy... I am so thankful for your help!
    newmamanew2town

Comment by newmamanew2town (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• the negative test could have been a defective test.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don't think it was...plus I took another brand later on last night.
    newmamanew2town

Comment by newmamanew2town (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2010