What is your favorite store to buy fall decorations from?

kksmomma1019

Asked by kksmomma1019 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I LOVE Hobby Lobby, but there only in the South East I think, there are none out here in CA (we're from FL) great selection and almost the entire store in on sale in any given week.

Michaels is really annoying to me so I don't like going there. JoAnn's fabrics is an okay choice. I like Ross as well they have seasonal decorations for reasonable prices.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I actually prefer to go to local craft fairs for my autumn decorations. Occasionally I'll pick something up at Michael's or another store, but I like the craft fairs. I also like to collect pine cones, and other items outdoors, and fill baskets with them for autumn decor. My gourds and squash from the farmer's markets. I like to use decorations that are as natural as possible.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I lke HomeGoods.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Thanks everyone! ;) We moved and I really miss a place called Garden Ridge. They had tons of stuff and the prices were good. I started my search for a new place today because I need fall/halloween decorations, but didn't have much luck. Michael's was unorganized, scarce and overpriced, Walmart barely had anything. Maybe I'm just looking too early though. I was trying to get stuff done before I get too pregnant and won't be able to do much. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Comment by kksmomma1019 (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I forgot about Hobby Lobby, thanks mrspierce06! We had one in IN, then they didn't have those in VA(or at least not that I knew of), so I forgot about it, but now we have them in FL. I got some stuff about a week ago, and it was on sale. Thanks again. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Comment by kksmomma1019 (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010