What is your favorite kind of donut?

So if you had the opportunity to eat a donut which one do you pick?

I like the cinnamon and sugar covered cake ones the best but it's been awhile since I had one.

adakbride

Asked by adakbride at 1:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Strawberry frosted, YUM!
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I used to love the cinnamon apple filled donuts at the Krispy Kreme... they don't have them anymore...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 1:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Plain ole cake.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Mmmm...chocolate cake donut with chocolate glaze. Great! Now, I'm craving one! LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Chocolate covered bavarian cream filled
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• The chocolate donut with the cream cheese like filling in inside. Yummm.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Plain glazed is all I can find around here that I like. But one time I found a cream cheese and raspberry filled, chocolate covered donut that was amazing! I love cream cheese donuts.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Cyclops. There is a bakery near my house that makes them. It's basically a chocolate frosted donut with a glob of white cream filling in the middle.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• It doesn't have a real name, but we have a bakery in the next town over that makes the best donuts - there are a couple of varieties I like, but the first one I go for, if they have them, is this cinnamon-swirly thing, it's light and airy and has a ton of cinnamon swirled through, and is lightly glazed. They also make a pudding filled that I love, and there's a jelly filled that's good too...and not quite a donut but their danish are to die for!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 2:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Anybody ever have an Apple Cider Donut????? Oh my goodness its pure heaven. The donut is almost juicy from the cider, and its rolled in cinnamon and sugar. Get a cup of cider, and start dipping, you'll be in heaven. This place called Indian Ladder Farms in upstate NY makes the best ones i have ever tasted, hands down.

The chocolate frosting filled ones from Dunkin Donuts, with the powdered sugar outside take a solid second place for me though! lol
    CinnamonScallop

Answer by CinnamonScallop at 3:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2010