How soon did you get pregnancy symptoms?

How soon did you get symptoms, like morning sickness etc.?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 5:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 6 weeks, UGH
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• before I missed my period actually nausea
    glorifiedmilk

Answer by glorifiedmilk at 6:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I am in my 6th month, and I haven't yet! I actually still wondered if I was mistaken until I felt kicks just a few weeks ago.
    CarolineAdkins

Answer by CarolineAdkins at 6:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Each woman's body is different. Personally I didn't really feel anything other than fatigue til I was about 8 weeks. At that point I started to feel nauseas. My boobs didn't hurt for like 3 months tho. If you are concerned that you might be pregnant go get a HPT. If you are pregnant, just wait...its coming and its a blast. Unless you are one of the lucky ones who doesn't get morning sickness and if so I give you a cyber kick. LOL.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 6:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• for my son, 3 weeks till the boobs started hurting.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I started feeling symptoms only a few days after conception. Of course, I didn't realize that I was pregnant until I missed my next period. I thought I had the flu, but luckily it wasn't. I write down on the calendar when I feel sick in case I need to go to the doctor, and the nurse said by the way they calculated conception dates, that I conceived on May 10, 2008. I started feeling really sick May 12, 2008.
    yuisaito

Answer by yuisaito at 6:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i started feeling sick a week after, i woke up at my best friends house and felt nautious and light headed and my stomach hurted and had spotting and then i threw up..and then like 3 or 4 weeks later when it kept happening and i was 8 days late i went for pregnancy test and it was postive
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I was 4 weeks I knew I was cause the smell of cigarettes made me lightheaded ( I was a smoker till that point). Though everyone thought that it was just the flu.
    jeswill

Answer by jeswill at 4:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• depends on the symptom.... I took a test a week before my period was due because I knew I was... i felt very fatigued not long after, had some mild cramping, basically PMS symptoms.... my morning sickness started at about 7-8 weeks.... symptoms are different for everyone though, you may not feel anything!
    dance_chica

Answer by dance_chica at 7:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2008