I am moving to norfolk va and i need info on the base houseing which ones are the best

and if any one has any pics so i can see more the website doesnt really show anything

navywife2020

Asked by navywife2020 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Travel

• Sorry we just moved from VA but we were off base. Good luck hon. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Norfolk is not the place to be!! Try va beach or chesapeake, but if I was to pick a place in norfolk it would be the housing in Joint Forces!! They look really nice inside
    mUstBdeStiny08

Answer by mUstBdeStiny08 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I agree with mUsBdeStiny08- i am not military but, i grew up in Chesapeake & my Granddaddy was a Lieutenant Commander & work on the Navel Base in Norfolk for Many Years- i also worked in Norfolk by the base & it really is not a Wonderful Place- i am sure they have some nice spots but, the school system in Chesapeake & Va. Beach are Much Better- from either Chesapeake or Va.Beach is not far from the base- Hope everything works out for you!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010