What is something that your SO does that you find really odd?

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 1:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• He licks his fingertips because he says they're dry....! Now,I know people do this when turning book pages and whatnot,but he randomly does this!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• He will not drink the last sip in anything that he is drinking, or if he is pouring a drink out a jug he does not use the last little bit. He also smells all clothing before he puts it on. He knows they are clean when they are hanging up or in his drawers but he has to smell it none the less. They are just odd things to me.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• He goes running and gets all sweaty, then he'll come home and lay on the floor on a towel............so he can DRY OFF before TAKING A SHOWER which you get WET in anyway lol. I will never, ever understand that one lmao.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• he's one of those types that won't mix his food...
    If I "spring" an idea on him his first answer is always no- he has to let ideas "marinate' for a while to be agreeable to them
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• He is repulsed by butter. lol
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• When my hubs was a little boy his mom or grandma told him "if your feet get cold while you sleep you will catch a fever". The man is 49 yrs old and to this day he still believes this and every night he makes sure his feet are covered up. And no, wearing socks just won't do, they have to be covered up by (or wrapped up in) a blanket.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• He eats one thing at a time on his plate. He will literally eat all of one veggie, then all of the mean and then all of the other...LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• He will not drink out of a straw, lol. Even when we go out and eat, they bring his drink, he takes the straw out and drinks out of the glass.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• He will smell his clothes when he is sorting them to see which ones are dirty and which ones are clean
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I find it odd that he has never been wrong in his entire life.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010