What brand of jeans would you suggest to someone who is 2 mos PP and trying to hide the tummy pouch?

I'm 5'4'', 135lbs. I'm almost to my prepregnancy weight but I still have the soft, squishy belly. It doesn't really bother me except when I want to wear jeans. Falls around the corner and I can't get away with summer dresses anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I cant suggest a particular brand(I do love old navy jeans) but I can give you a suggestion. When looking for new jeans dont look for low-rise. Look for ones with a little more coverage. Not grany jeans or anything ;) but a midrise. This keeps the jiggly tummy in control . I think lee makes jeans with hidden tummy panel. They were pretty comfy.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I was going to suggest the ones by Lee with the tummy panel. I've never tried them, but thought I might after I had my 5th.

Answer by missanc at 3:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• lol, I just wore my jeans with a rubber band.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• http://www.ridersbylee.com/Catalog/MISSES/jeans/jeans/130B742

I have 2 pairs of these and love them epscially to have the pooch. They are very comfortable, wear and wash well.  I got them in walmart. I have had mine for 3 years now. I also have pair of sweetheart diva jeans from old navy but they do have a pair for the tummy.

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48657&vid=8&pid=770192&scid=770192002

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2010