What is you most embarrassing adult night out?

I was out solo one night drinking to get a break. I had never had a trash can, I was sitting at the bar and had four. I had not gotten up the whole time. Then My friends came from no where, they bought me a couple shots and a beer or two. Still the whole time I never got up. Well they say lets go to an after party so I was like ok yeah. Well I got up and OMG the room was in SLOW SLOW motion. I was walking after them and we got out side. They seemed to be so far ahead of me. Well of course they parked at the bottom of the stupid hill... I tried to run to catch up and my friend was like slow down you are gonna fall. I was like f**k you I am not gonna..... (flip) head over heels I rolled down the hill.... I was so embarrassed lol it was horrible. Since then I have never drank and not monitored what I was doing.

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One night, I was with my boyfriend, his dad and his brothers. we went out for drinks and his dad was buying us beer that was brewed locally. They kept telling me to be careful because it was some potent stuff. I thought I was bad and kept up with them. I remember getting back home where we stood in the parking lot. For some reason, I got into our car and threw up all over. Then I changed my shirt in the middle of the parking lot, in front of everyone. My boyfriend had to carry me to bed, where I promptly told him I had to throw up again. He half carried, half threw me into the bathroom. I got a good amount of teasing the next morning.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Lol, thanks for the laugh! I haven't really drank in years but I did all kinds of crazy stuff in my early 20's. I remember on my 21'st I drank too much too quickly and had to crawl through the party to my bed. It was only 9pm and my party had just started!
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 2:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I had been dating this guy for about 6 months, and he invited me over to hang out with some friends of his and have some drinks. I had never been drunk before, and wasn't really plan on it this time, but started drinking this blue vodka drink, and didn't realize I had to mix it with anything. I quickly finished the 2nd glass, and can tell I was getting very tipsy. His friend and his girlfriend went into the spare room to sleep, and I went into my boyfriends room. I don't remember anything after I went into the room. Next thing I know, I'm sitting in a freezing shower and my boyfriend is trying to wake me up. I apparently puked all over him while we were sleeping. Then passed out again and woke up to find myself in the living room on the floor on blankets, in his clothes and him watching me sleep. He was scared and thought he might have to take me to the hospital. I was so embarrassed.
    Cindy1023

Answer by Cindy1023 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yeah, I think that was when I realized it. We have been together for over 2 years now :) And I actually got sick on him one more time but was not drunk. I don't see how he puts up with me lol.
    Cindy1023

Answer by Cindy1023 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I was just 21 and it was my night alone my now ex had the kids for the night so I could have a break..... lol it was horrible
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• aaawww he loves you that is soooooo cute sorry but it really is.
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• eeewww lol one night me and my brother went out together just to hang out I suppose. Well we were at a new local up and coming bar. We ordered a bottle of wine..... so you all know I never had wine before this so I am thinking it tastes like the stuff we have a church in communion lol and did not realize that our pastor used Welche's grape juice........ any ways we ordered it and neither of us had had white wine or wine for that matter...... blah it was sooooo gross cause that was not what we thought it would be we were chasing it with beer to get it down lol and other people thought we were dating, yeah um no not cool lo l we left and went to a cheap bar with cheap drinks and got sloshed lol with our good old fashioned sex on the beach and what have it :) we split a couple pitchers to lol but we made sure we were not sitting right next to each other so others would not think we were together lol ewww
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2010