Do you like to go to garage sales or flea markets?

This weekend is the big community garage sale and it is one of the biggest in the state. People start roaming town at day break looking for that bargain. They come from all over lower Michigan.

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes, actually just got back from one...got 17 GoldenBooks for 5$, stuff a bag of clothes for 5$, cherub picture with beautiful frame 3$, and 3 gorgeous dresses (fancy) for $1.50. There's also the "World's Longest Yard Sale"(google it) that starts near Cincinnati, and goes south for about 5-600 miles into Georgia. It's usually in August. First saw it on the Travel Channel, then did it the next year. Got some AWESOME deals!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I Love Garage sales or flea markets cause you can find some really good stuff
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 1:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I loooooooove garage sales! Where in lower MI?
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Every year in a town near mine, they have a city wide yard sale. there are tons of them all over the place. We go every year. It's fun and you find lots of neat stuff.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love the flea market. We have a large one about 45 minutes away, located in Hartville, Ohio - is just awesome. Besides being out in the country, the farmer's market section is fabulous, can't get much fresher! They have permanent shoppes indoors and acres of outdoor spaces. The quality of the stuff is fantastic. This coming weekend it is huge and I so wish I could go!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:25 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love garage sales.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 3:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Actually, I will am a flea market vendor. I'll be set up in Clare, MI at Yoder's Farm Friday & Saturday. Over 100 vendors will be there.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would love to go but I never get up early enough to go while all the good stuff is still there.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 5:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I've never really gone to many if any flea markets..Usually garage sales.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 5:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i like both but i usually go to garage sales the most
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2010