Do the dead see the living?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Religious Debate

• As spirits,or looking down upon us? Yes,I believe both ways.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I belive they do. And I also hope they do because I've been trying to make someone up there proud since I was like 12 :)
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 1:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Thanks. I am glad. I am missing a friend of mine and I was hoping that she can hear me as I talk to her.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• *believe
    mygirlpaige

• I believe so. When we die we become "guardian angels" and watch over those we left in life... Once we are forgotten on earth, we reincarnate...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:56 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• no, I personally do not believe so. But i do believe that someday, when I go to live with God in heaven that I will see my loved ones.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• hugsI'm so sorry. I feel the same way when I talk to my baby girl who passed in 2000.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yep. And, the living can see the dead, if they are accepting to it. I lost my grandma while I was in the hospital fighting stage III colon cancer. Shortly after, she came to me one night and told me that she had left a note for my in my bible that would hlep with a decision I was making. She told me exactly what page to turn to. I got up, opened my bible to where she'd told me she left the note. And, there it was. She didn't even know that I'd reunited with an old grade school love. But, there was a note from her telling me that he was the one I'd been waiting for and that she'd known since he first kissed me all those years ago. I had never told her about him. Yet, here was a note in my bible telling me that our hearts were meant to be one.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes I believe they see us. There is a cloud of witnesses that I believe are cheering us on. The bible also talks about our Spirit being with Him immediately after death.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• The dead are DEAD. They see nothing, they know nothing. Their soul goes back to God and they know nothing of the world of the living.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010