I dont know what to do!!

I have been with my boyfriend for a little over 4 years and we have lived together for a little over one, we have two kids together and another one on the way. He is a farmer and is very busy but I still feel like he is not taking very good care of us, he does put grocieries in the house sometimes.... i do if i am able... and makes the house payment and all utilities and buys the kids things if they need it. But if he is busy he wont take the time to get things for us, like our son went 2 days without milk because he was to busy to get it, my car is out of gas and im pregnant and stranded ten miles outta town and he rarley answers his phone, I havent been out of the house in two weeks because again im outta gas and he wont take me anywhere because he is to busy and everything he does revolves around his farm and farming friends and dont even get me started on his brother whom he is in business with!! CONT......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I sit here day in and day out taking care of his kids doing his laundry ect ect and he doesnt bother himself with the baby being outta milk me being pregnant and needing gas in case something happens and food in the house and he will just go eat somewhere else while i scrape things up to try and make a meal!! i dont know what to do am i over reacting??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• And how was he before you got married and brought kids into this??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Not trying to be mean but you said if he is busy he wont...well...he's busy. Can't you take his car and get milk?
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:28 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• We are not married and we had the kids before we lived together and i took care of them alone cause i had a good cash flow comming in and he bought us this house. but now im pregnant and un employed and i need his help and he doesnt get it or seem to care and yes iv talked to him about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• He doesnt leave me a vehicle!!! If i had a way to do it i would!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Wow...sounds like his precious farm is more important than his family. He leaves you and the kids at home alone with no vehicle and he doesn't answer his phone when you call? You're also preggo again....what if something were to happen to you or one of the kids? You may have been with him for a little over 4 years, but he is making it very clear as to what matters to him, and that sure doesn't seem to be you or your kids.......
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• Find a way to leave him and start getting chikd support.Don't you have friends or fam to go to or talk to?
    Anonymous

• Time for him to decide if he wants his farm AND his family. Decide what your dealbreaker is. I would say to my husband, "This is what I need. Milk, food, an answer when I call you, gas in my tank." If you feel you will not be able to continue to live this way, tell him so and give him a basic understanding of what that means. You have to decide that. Does it mean you will move out? Get a job and a full time Nanny? Divorce? Separation? Food and transportation are necessities. To me, they are dealbreakers but this is your life. Your husband is addicted to work and you are acting like a victim. When I start to ask myself if I am wrong to be wishing for my fundamental needs to be met, it's time for and attitude adjustment and some help for ME! Stand up for yourself!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 1:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• this might be harsh but i would get rid of him and file for child support. you're already on your own anyway!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 3:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2008