What's the ickiest thing you've ever caught your child playing with?

I found my son playing in a puddle of cat pee that my cat graciously left me in our foyer. Ick! I bathed him thoroughly and then called the doctor - luckily she assured me there's was nothing to worry about, but still, I was SO grossed out!

arouthier

Asked by arouthier at 2:02 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Found my dd CHEWING on someone elses USED bandaid....I freaked out....washed her mouth out with antibacterial soap!!! I was so scared of some sort of nasty germ or something....uggggggg...

Do I win the prize...hahahaha
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• dog poop
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Dirty diapers/training pants/the diaper pail.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My son was petting the cat, and accidentally "goosed" her. She was quite shocked! We immediately washed his hands!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• LOL! Oh my goodness! i'm sorry but that's funny!

My 5 month old spewed everywhere this morning and when I stopped on the side of the road to clean him up he was grinning HUGE and rubbing his hands through it.... eeewww, lol. Then he proceeded to laugh at me when I asked him "What are you doing little man? Gross!" lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I caught my oldest playing in the little box that she thought was a neat sandbox!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:06 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• LOL! My daughter ate a moth. I got out of the shower and found her sitting on the floor with the moth dust all around her mouth. Yuck!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• A SNAIL from the garden....she was about to put it in her mouth but I grabbed it. Ewwww.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• dog poop lol
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I woke up in the middle of the night when she was 17 month and she was playing the diaper pail.. SO GROSS!!! dirty diapers all around the bathroom, yuck!!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 2:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010