Really! don't talk to me like I am a moron, then lie. That's low.

So long story short I have to "check in" my daughter online once a year. (to make sure all info is correct and up to date) The web site to check in says to use your parent portal info to log in. It didnt work so I contacted the school. They said it was because my husband is listed as the step father and since parent portal is in his name we cannot check her in. So I naturally asked WHY he was listed as step. She has a bio but he is not involved and my husband has always raised her. He IS Daddy. This woman had the nerve to tell me I listed him as step on the paperwork. UM NO! I didnt. I have always listed him as her father. And stupid her... I made a copy of that paperwork before I turned it in and I cannot find him listed as a step anywhere! It asks for mother (me) and father (my husband) Her bio is not on the paper work at all.

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 2:11 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Go to the school board if you have to.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:23 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Wise move on your part to make a copy. I'd take a copy of that in and get the record changed.

Answer by Bmat at 2:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i agree with Bmat
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Smart to take a copy... && id take it in & get everything changed.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:19 PM on Sep. 2, 2010