Is there something you have posted about or responded to on cafemom that you realized you weren't very nice, or gave inncorect info? What did you do?

Here, I'll go first. So a while back I argued with another member until we were both personally attacking eachother. Didn't even make sense and I don't remember what I was fighting about! Soooo, I read my thread the next day and realized how truly stupid and pointless the whole fight was. I PM'ed her apologizing and she even apologized. I'm so greatful because she has given me some great support lateley! You know who you are!

Asked by Musicmom80 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've read the question wrong before so I gave incorrect advice, then reread it and added an 'oops.. jk' haha

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have and I try to go back and correct myself if the question is still open. If it isn't and I feel I was very wrong and should I will PM them, but I've also never had it out with anyone. I say good job on your part for apologizing and her also! :)

Answer by Memigen at 2:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yeah, my brain to fingers filter has gone out on more than one occasion and I came off sounding like quite the bitch. When I would go back and read it I would realize how it sounded and appologize. And tell them exactly what and why I was appologizing. In the 3 or 4 years I've been on here it's happened about 4 or 5 times.

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes, I just went back and apologize or corrected myself

Answer by Nsbgirl at 2:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm in incorrect, I'll apologize and attempt to give better advice.

If I come off rude, I'll apologize.

Answer by geminilove at 2:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i have to done this and i will correct myself of message the person personally to fix my happens we are only human

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes, I've been rude and have apologized. We all lose our tempers now and then and don't think before we type.

Answer by Azure at 2:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yep..more than once. I apologized or corrected.

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We all have bad days. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Answer by meandmyshadow at 3:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Haha! Well, I may be wrong, but I think you're referring to when we fought that one time, lol! That was over a year ago, and I still remember it! It ended up being pretty hilarious, lol! :)~

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010