Is there something you have posted about or responded to on cafemom that you realized you weren't very nice, or gave inncorect info? What did you do?

Here, I'll go first. So a while back I argued with another member until we were both personally attacking eachother. Didn't even make sense and I don't remember what I was fighting about! Soooo, I read my thread the next day and realized how truly stupid and pointless the whole fight was. I PM'ed her apologizing and she even apologized. I'm so greatful because she has given me some great support lateley! You know who you are!

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've read the question wrong before so I gave incorrect advice, then reread it and added an 'oops.. jk' haha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have and I try to go back and correct myself if the question is still open. If it isn't and I feel I was very wrong and should I will PM them, but I've also never had it out with anyone. I say good job on your part for apologizing and her also! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yeah, my brain to fingers filter has gone out on more than one occasion and I came off sounding like quite the bitch. When I would go back and read it I would realize how it sounded and appologize. And tell them exactly what and why I was appologizing. In the 3 or 4 years I've been on here it's happened about 4 or 5 times.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes, I just went back and apologize or corrected myself

Nsbgirl

Answer by Nsbgirl at 2:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm in incorrect, I'll apologize and attempt to give better advice.

If I come off rude, I'll apologize.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i have to done this and i will correct myself of message the person personally to fix my mistake..it happens we are only human
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes, I've been rude and have apologized. We all lose our tempers now and then and don't think before we type.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 2:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yep..more than once. I apologized or corrected.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We all have bad days. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 3:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Haha! Well, I may be wrong, but I think you're referring to when we fought that one time, lol! That was over a year ago, and I still remember it! It ended up being pretty hilarious, lol! :)~
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010