Does anyone else LOVE lifetime movie network!?

I love watching movies there they are so good! If you do whats one you like? Last night I watched The Boy she met online, and Normal adolescent behavior. Both were very good!

Amelia512

Asked by Amelia512 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• I to love lifetime...there are so many good stories and there are even good stories on there i like for my sd 13 to watch she can sometimes learn valuable lessons from some of the other kids mistakes on some of the shows
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I like some of the movies they put on there.. I always forget to check whats on.. there was supposed to be a movie coming on but it didn't say when and I don't remember the name..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have a love hate relationship with it. I get sucked in by all the different movie descriptions, but the movies are usually disappointing. It's somewhat of a guilty pleasure!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 2:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love it, but they repeat the same movies too much!

Answer by older at 2:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My mom is nuts for it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love Army Wives on Lifetime but for movies, I prefer the ones on Hallmark Channel.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love all of the Lifetime movies. They're just so good! I don't really have a favorite one, but I also watched The Boy She Met Online last night too. Well, some of it. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Love LMN. I watch about three movies a week from there.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yea lifetime grabs you and dont let go.lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I KNOW! I was totally into both those movies last night and the ending was just.. like tra-la-la.. Glad that part of my life is over. While I'm on the edge of my seat like WTF just happened.. really? So.. are they.. together. haha But they were good. I just kinda came to the conclusion they can't work perfectly like other movie because these are real, so there isn't a lot of room to make a happily ever after.
    Amelia512

Comment by Amelia512 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2010